“Keep your heads up, your spirits strong and your hands clean” – Lincoln Sudbury Youth Lacrosse
We are now offering a way to experience a Take Out version of REAL with an online ordering system that allows you to order ahead from our changing menu for pick up at our back door. Escape Cabin Fever, and treat yourself to a Real Dinner for your family on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday!
The health of our guests, our community and our staff is paramount to us. As a result, it is just Tom and I cooking so we can keep the kitchen as safe as possible.
The menu will be released the day prior and the online order system will be open 5 pm the day before to receive the orders.
The online order system will close at 3 pm the day of take out. Pick-up times available between 5:00 – 7:30 PM on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. Be sure to choose a pick-up time when you check out!
When you arrive at the restaurant come to parking lot at the back door and look for the person with the clip board. Give us the name your order is under.
In order to keep the food as hot and fresh as possible we package your order when you arrive. We have not been able to tweak the technology to spread out the pick up times evenly, so there are moments when it is busy for us in the kitchen. As a result it may take us a few minutes for us to bring your order out to you. We are doing our best to get the food out to you as quickly as possible and we continue to look for ways to streamline the pick up!
ORDERS NOW OPEN FOR THURSDAY BBQ, SATURDAY MOVIE NIGHT, & SUNDAY PICNIC
THURSDAY BBQ NIGHT
SATURDAY MOVIE NIGHT
BBQ Night - Thursday, June 4
Friday June 5 Menu
MOVIE NIGHT – THE OFFICE
- Dwight’s Roasted Beet Salad
- Kevin’s Chili
- Jann’s Pork Osso Bucco
- Michael’s Fettucine Alfredo
- Creed’s Peach Cobbler
- Pretzel Day!
Includes popcorn and movie candy
MOVIE NIGHTS PAST/ FUTURE
- Ocean’s Eleven (March 26)
- Ratatouille (April 4)
- Chef (April 19 and ???)
- Summer Beach Movies (May 23)
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding (May 30)
- Julia and Julia
- Il Postino
- Big Night
Sunday June 7 – Dinner Menu coming soon!
Also offering Sunday Picnic Basket Pick-Up $18 at 11 am
- Cobb Salad-Avocado, Blue Cheese, Romaine, Roast Chicken, Tomato, Bacon
- Curried Chicken Salad, Arugula, Carrot, and Tomato Sandwich
- Grilled Avocado and Quinoa Salad with Mint and Scallion
- Maple Glazed Ham, Comte Cheese, Arugula and Rhubarb-Mustard Sandwich
- Confit Tuna Salad Sandwich-Olives, Red Onion, Fennel, Tomato, Capers and Herb Vinaigrette