“Keep your heads up, your spirits strong and your hands clean” – Lincoln Sudbury Youth Lacrosse
We are now offering a way to experience a Take Out version of REAL with an online ordering system that allows you to order ahead from our changing menu for pick up at our back door. Escape Cabin Fever, and treat yourself to a Real Dinner for your family on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday!
The health of our guests, our community and our staff is paramount to us. As a result, it is just Tom and I cooking so we can keep the kitchen as safe as possible.
The menu will be released the day prior and the online order system will be open 5 pm the day before to receive the orders.
The online order system will close at 3 pm the day of take out. Pick-up times available between 5:00 – 7:30 PM on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. Be sure to choose a pick-up time when you check out!
When you arrive at the restaurant come to parking lot at the back door and look for the person with the clip board. Give us the name your order is under.
In order to keep the food as hot and fresh as possible we package your order when you arrive. We have not been able to tweak the technology to spread out the pick up times evenly, so there are moments when it is busy for us in the kitchen. As a result it may take us a few minutes for us to bring your order out to you. We are doing our best to get the food out to you as quickly as possible and we continue to look for ways to streamline the pick up!
Wednesday April 1 Menu
- Spinach and Arugula Salad with Pickled Red Onion, Shaved Pecorino and Toasted Amaranth
- Aquavit-Cured Salmon with Roasted Beets, Pea Shoots and Yogurt
- Tomato Soup with Rye Grilled Cheese
- REAL Burger with Rarebit, Frizzled Onions, Pickles, Cole slaw and French Fries
- Three Grain Risotto with Drumlin Farm Root Vegetables and Herb Pesto
- Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder with Black Bean Salad, Root Vegetable Slaw and Salsa Verde
LATER THIS WEEK 4/3-4/5
- Friday: Dinner
- Saturday: Movie Night and Sunday Breakfast Pick-up
- Sunday: Dinner
Stay tuned for more details!
Thursday 3/26 Pop Up MOVIE NIGHT!!!
We love to make the food from movies we have fun watching as a family. First up: Ocean’s 11 Note: PG 13
As a family you can settle in with all the food Brad Pitt’s character Rusty eats through out this fun movie.
We will have Date Night (2 People), Dinner Party (4 people) or Supersize It (6 people)
- Shrimp Cocktail- 1 per person
- Iceberg Wedge Salad
- Cheeseburger Patties
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- lollipops and candy
( we are going to skip the beverages whisky, Red Bull, coffee and soft drinks 🙂 )
Pick up at 5:15, 6:00, or 6:45
Cost: $35 for Date Night, $70 for Four or Supersize it! $90 for Six People
Thursday Night MOVIES TO COME in no particular order:
- Julia and Julia
- Il Postino
- Big Night
Friday 3/27 Dinner
- Caesar Salad
- Bread Basket with Maple Butter
- Fried chicken with Mash Potatoes
- Risi e Bisi- Rice and Peas with Parmesan
- Prime Rib with Green Beans, Baked Potato and Sour Cream
- Hot dogs with French fries
- Box of Cookies
- Fruit Crisp
- Egg Frittata
- Bacon and Sausage
- Pancake batter ( to griddle yourself:) )
- Maple butter
- Cranberry -Cider Syrup
- Mini Sticky Buns